Monday, October 24, 2011

Mini Game

What did you learn from your choice of games & genres to review ?
Action : & Races

I could say i learned some math . More fractions . & trying to have faster skills with games because i am not very fast with them so , that was something i kind of got better at because of all the games especially if they were timed .

Name any game genres features that stood out to you either because they way they were interesting or because they could be improved ?

Games genres that stood out to me were the Puzzle & maze games . I really liked them , because they were really fun & challenging .

Write down any questions you have about a game or genre you choose .


4 comments:

  1. UMM GOOD JOB I GUESS YOU LEARNED SOMETHING

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Monica, I learned a lot too, I learned some math & science. I wanted to use Puzzle & Mazes because they seem more interesting than other game genres .

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey I like that game to and i learned some division so I like your bolg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica,
    I really like your blog and I think you should continue blogging. Anyways I agree with you because I also learned a lot as well. I think that the game genre that stood out the most was strategies though because every thought you would have to think a lot. On some games you did but thats a good thing. More Learning ! (:

    ReplyDelete