Monday, October 28, 2013

Game review

  1. Name of the game: The name of the game is "Kitty Math".
  2. What were you looking for? I was trying to find the coordinates on a graph before they emergency arrives.
  3. Was the game fun to play? Explain why. The game wasn't as entertaining for the reason that it didn't give me enough time and what I had to do wasn't clear enough.
  4. How does the designer reward you and keep you playing? You are able to save the cat, and you pass on.
  5. What does this game teach you? This game teaches you math, including coordinates.
  6. How does it use hidden objects to teach you? This includes hidden objects because you have to find the cat.
  7. What age group would find this educational? I think high school students will find this educational, because younger students wouldn't understand this.
  8. How would you make this game better? I would make this game better by giving more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment